Informative note pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Law on the protection of personal information
This informative is given in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 (Law on the protection of personal information) to users interacting online with Apta Vitae web services, starting from the website: aptavitae.com
The voluntary and explicit submission of e-mails to the addresses mentioned in this website and the prepared contact/information request forms completion involve the acquisition of the e-mail address and of the sender/user’s data, that are necessary to respond to the requests and/or provide the required service.
- Data will be processed with paper and computerised modality and collected by Apta Vitae via online forms acceptance;
- The received modules will be carefully stored following the security-related legal procedure;
- Data provision is required and the eventual refusing will involve the impossibility of providing the informative service required;
- Data will not be disseminated;
- Collected data will be processed by Apta Vitae internal staff;
- Data will not be communicated to third parties.
We remind you that at any time, you may honour your rights as specified in art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, contacting the Data Controller or writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Article 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning him exist, even though not registered yet, and their intelligible communication.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed as per Article 5, subparagraph 2;
- of the entities or category of entities to whom or to which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) within the territory of the State, as data processor(s) or as person(s) in charge of data processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- amendments, rectification or, when interested in such processes, any integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that a notification has been submitted to the entities to whom or to which the data were communicated or disseminated concerning the operations provided for in points (and (b), also in relation to their contents, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning her/him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning her/him, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or otherwise for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.